How Do I Reset My Password?
-Click ‘Forgot Password on the sign in page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and once submitted, a verification code will be sent. Once the code is entered, you will be prompted to enter a new password.
How Do I Enter My Address?
- You may enter your address manually or use the ‘Locate Me’ button to use your location services to pin-point your address. To manually enter, you can edit the address upon checkout and save for future use or you can manage your addresses under the ‘Address Book’ on our app.
How much will it be for delivery?
- Our current base rate is $4.99 base rate then .55 per km. The delivery fee is automatically calculated upon checkout once the address is highlighted.
Where can I find restaurant information?
- Restaurant information is displayed on the merchant page under their name and logo. There you will find the estimated delivery time, the distance away from your location, the minimum order amount and the merchant rating.
How do I know which restaurants deliver to my location?
- The restaurants available for delivery to your location will appear once the address is added.
Am I able to order from multiple locations under one order?
- You are unable to place an order from multiple locations with one order however if you proceed to order from different merchants, we can assign the same agent to both orders (in most cases).
Why am I receiving an error message when I go to pay for my order?
- There are a few reasons why you may be receiving an error message. Often, this is due to the card information being entered incorrectly. The bank could also be blocking the transaction ad there is also a chance there are insufficient funds. To troubleshoot, delete card and re-enter information and contact the bank to ensure that the transaction is not being blocked. If none of these apply to you, please reach out in the chat support so that we can look further into it.
Can I add notes for the restaurant to see?
- 'Any Suggestions' is a space where you are able to add notes regarding the processing of your order.
Does the tip go to the agent or restaurant?
- CC tips are divided amongst active agents for the week. Cash tips are welcomed as the entire tip will go directly to your agent.
Can I add items or tips to my order once placed?
- Once the order is placed, we cannot alter any details.
Can I cancel my order?
- Before the restaurant accepts your order, there is a “Cancel Order” option under the order details. If the order has already been accepted, reach out in the customer chat support asap.